Wednesday 29 November 2017

Project Update: Frostgrave Ghost Archipelago

In an earlier post, I kicked off my Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago project. My goal was to get a crew and some scenery ready for this game, largely by using models and things I already had, with the goal of keeping the budget low and getting it done quickly. So how's it going?

Well, so far so good.

My current model count stands at 6 models painted out of my 10-model crew. So far, I've got three crew members, an archer, a mercenary, and my Warden done.






They're a mix of the plastic FGA crew models, Statuesque minis heads, a Reaper Bones model for the Warden, and a GZG dungeon adventurer (I'm told) for the Mercenary. I'm pretty pleased with them: the paint jobs are quick and dirty, as are the assemblies, but the colour scheme works and the overall effect is good. 

I've got some cheap terrain bits in the post and am hoping to be able to take some photos of them by Thursday, so stand by for further updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment